For Her, Me and Him

This isn't just for me. This is a statement for the entire human race. We are at a confused place. Watched the tv today should’ve seen the confusion on my face. Reality Shows, political polls, and children shows. Slaves to rapacity, in a world over-exceeding its capacity, in a country founded on governmental fallacies. A company. So the people, those people and these people, before me created this “New World” catastrophe? They've blurred reality with phones, mega pixel cameras, and HD 4K tvs. Blind. Blind to the fact that these desires are of the American Dream, hell. . . an American Masterpiece. American Massa please. I get it . . . black bodies sell, coca cola, sex & drugs sell- Apple does too. Scorn. Families torn apart, converting body parts, and so-on. Scorn. This is the end? No this is just the beginning. Homosexuality, racism, death penalty, millions deceived and diseased, abortion, more and more on course of torching the will of our nature. Choices. Listening to the wrong voices. Choices. Your sin is no better than mine and mine no better than yours and no better than my brothers who is fighting nine years, trying to impress his peers. Got down on his luck, cold steel piercing his gut, needed a few bucks, so he decided to steal shxt. Boyz pull up, said boy you look sus-pect-step off the bus, empty your bag you have that girls stuff, you’re coming with me. Another 1 of 3 black babies lost in a world where his body is not protected. Your sin is no better than mine and mine no better than yours and no better than my sisters who’s been fighting jons for years. Manipulated and forced and left with tears. And it’s been 20 years and she’s wise beyond her years. God reached out his hands, wiped away her tears, and opened up His arms and said my heart, you belong here. Another 1 of 3 black babies lured in a world where her body is not protected. Rejected. It is selected, solicited, sold, traded, beaten, and even hated, and eventually jaded, or thrown away then faded- away... lost in the way. With no path to begin with just obstacles in the way. I don't expect too much from God, His will, will be done as in Heaven so upon the Earth. Trying to find away through the oppression, trafficking, deception, and depression. Have to learn from life's lessons, life's assessments & life’s corrections. The truth is too much for one to bare, but a lie feels the world with death air and we just breathe. As children we believe, we can’t see the looting of our humanity. Trying conquer the insanity. How have you made it so far? I have no clue, but God has a blessing for me and for you. Blessings here and in Heaven. . . eleven promises onto you. A world of Bondages you have to breakthrough.