Headphones

When I have my headphones on I no longer hear the everyday noise. Just get high off of music.

To be able to listen to something blocking you from the yelling, screaming,fighting, the negative lifestyle, the financial problem.just in a world of relaxation.

Though the beat to my ears I no longer see the world how it is but something I invasion.

Where I can zone out and get lost in my thoughts as my music holds me down and says it's OK.

As the song seems to soften I'm back into reality but play my music on repeat nothing else seems to drown me but lifts me up.

The songs have no saturation but motivation seat and listen and grove without have nothing with confusion much then a delusion stuck in a constitution in no resolution to try and solve the problem we seat in today.

Having small hope in headphones wishing someone will keep silent and install peace more like violence so we close up and put on our beats we try and involved our problems for a second

So we Take the time to think.

Music is the one thing I hold on to because nothing else can caught up to me but when my headphones on nothing matter because songs takes the time to include me.

powerful.imani

This poem explains headphones are much more then headphones but a part of why i continue to remain calm in a world who rushes in to things