Good Morning Affirmation

Waking up to my truths - even the flaws are gorgeous
I get obsessive and I get insecure. Sometimes I find myself unbalanced, quickly unraveling at the folds.
I may occasionally lose touch, or fall out of love.
I get so overwhelmed that I forgot what I like to do and when to take the time to enjoy.
I may speak my truth so often that you begin to tune me out.
I am hard but softening slow.
To be so full that you are living a life of service and devotion, not want and need, is the ultimate honor in this life.
You are entitled to your work, not the fruits of your labor.
Show up to the practice, unattached.
Do the work, and let go of all results.
The most beautiful part of this practice is that you are in the driver's seat for this lifetime of work. Buckle. The. Fuck. Up.

I have searched for remedy in the external world but feeling unfulfilled and unsatisfied,  I have begun to turn the gaze inward to something more exciting...
However, challenging, I am privileged to feel safe enough in my external environment to do this work. You must feel safe first to begin this, and I am working to support women who need this by creating safe spaces to come into their wellbeing and true self.

As I work to detach from physical wants - the fucking clothes, makeup, bags, connections, the vanity of it all... (Louis Vuitton, I love you but must let you go)
I aim to leave any and all physical attachments behind.
Things are not my truth.  
I open my heart to receive all that is meant for me; the real juice is what I’m after.
No stuff - just spirit & soul.
I pray for us to speak our truth since it’s all we have.
I search for clarity.
I pray for stability and longevity in everything I do.
I pray for me; I pray for you.