fresh meat

College, man i couldnt wait to go there, i knew i was in for some fine guys, the parties, and of course we all appreciate the freedom it brings. I will never forget move in day, it was so chaotic and everyone was so excited, fluttering around as if they were a butterfly finally free from their cacoon . when that dorm room key first hit my hands a great deal of  excitement traveled all throughout my over joyed body, as i am excited i peak over at my mother, I can see the amount of sadness in her eyes coming to the realiziation that this is it, her babygirl that she has raised up to this point is officially a college student. I grasped my mothers hand and craddled it in mine, looked her in the eyes and simply said, mommy i will be ok you have prepared me for this day and you have nothing to worry about. seeing the smile creep on her face i pressed my lips on soft pecan brown cheeck. finally it was time, my parents and i fled through five flights of stairs to room 501, i was so excited i shoved that key through that door hole turned it 360 degrees to the left and opened the door to my new humble chamber that i would be spending most of my nights studying for the sake of my future. aside of all my excitement, i knew that this was my time to get serious, of course i was going to have the college experience and have the time of my life but there was no way i was going to slip up. i had priorities and i put them before anything. Just because i am fresh meat does not mean that i am going to let the big dogs TRY and take control over me and spin my head opposite of what i am here to achieve. My future is bright i have a lot of people to prove wrong and a lot of people to make proud and will eliminate anyone or anything who tries to jeopardize my vision i have created.