FREEDOM

Tue, 04/29/2014 - 15:14 -- tripod

Freedom, it’s something that we all seem to take for granted but for some folk it’s something they have only ever wanted. It’s a thing that’s always used and abused, and the people that protest forget why they have the freedom to protest, that always leaves me mildly amused.

Freedom is something that is never ever free, it comes at a very high price and to prove that the world had to go to war not once but twice. Millions had to die in the so called war to end all wars, in World War 2 soldiers would be subjected to many new horrors.

So what price freedom and freedom of speech we all know the power of words has an amazing reach. Tell me this how do you think these precious rights are won? The reality is that diplomacy is fine but it’s usually backed by boots on the ground holding a gun.

It’s not that we all want to be treated like heroes but at the same time we don’t want to be treated like dirt by a bunch of zeros. Take time out to think how and why, its for your freedom, rights and lives that a soldier a sailor a marine an airman may have to die....