the flower within (Growth)

How can something so small grow to be so beautiful? Let the light shine down on me like I'm in a play or a musical. Be the love that showers me & help me bloom, Don't pick me up only to carry me into a dark room & filled with negative fumes just to wither away so soon. Keep me in your path & watch my back don't leave me out to dry like a towel hanging from a towel rack.As i grow i will change that's because i made it through the rain but the storm is not over it will one day come again. Each time it seems to make me stronger & stronger.I can see my stem getting longer,petals getting wider & roots getting deeper. I might get knocked down or kicked over but for some reason even through the toughest seasons i get right back i guess you can say I'm as lucky as a four leaf clover. Sprouting to be something great its just not my time so i have to wait, there are going to be people that try to feed off of me & use me as if I'm bait because they haven't ate but a strong wind came & blew them away before it got too late.  not letting them break me down because I am that beautiful flower God planted & help create. 

Annette M Velasquez

A powerful message with vivid imagery and thoughtful rhymes!