The fallen angel with the light brown eyes

There once was a beautiful angel lost confused and alone in a new scary land of haters posers. she knew not where she belonged or who she was but she was determined to find her place she was loyal beautiful sweet and kind beyond words always thinking of others before herself one day she ventured out into the world alone bot even knowing her heart was looking for something she came across a show she had never seen a show of family love sadness fear but also of strength and will watching all the hell these two young men went through helped her to finally see what she desired most was home but she knew not where to find it she had to meet the beautiful souls behind these young brave men she was determined more then ever so she packed a bag and set off on her journey alone once she finally arrived her heart raced with the demons of anxiety running through her veins but she got the courage to finally go in her mind filled with questions and disbelief at how light and happy the atmosphere was as she got her tickets awaiting the moment she hadn't ever known how much she needed till now she had spent so long caring for what others wanted she forgot to care for herself too but not now not here she finally felt safe to be happy about something for herself as she spoke to the wonderful help and cast she couldn't help but smile as tears in her eyes so many emotions racing all at once as the tallest beautiful angel spoke to her with the love and respect she rarely knew on this day the wonderful beautiful angels from above made her know love laughter hope and finally she felt the one thing she needed for so long they taught her the love of a true family and that family can be found even in our darkest times but you must first begin with the love of the most important angel of this world "You see her every day in the mirror" they told her "Don't ever let anyone tell you she doesn't matter because they just can't see you are a beautiful unicorn within a sea of black sheep and you must remind yourself you do matter you are finally home and your true family will love you and b here for you always you do belong and you are worthy of love don't you ever forget that your heart is pure gold for others but u must learn to love the beauty staring back at you in the mirror as well and we will always be here to remind you.