Expectations

Live the best possible life.

Look at your closet, find your best clothes, something that makes you look attractive. Find an outfit that says you're ready to conquer the day. Don’t look like you're trying too hard, look relaxed, like you don't care, be comfortable and casual.

Cover up, don’t show too much skin, you don't want to look slutty, you don't want the wrong attention. Make sure that they keep their eyes on you, show the best parts of you, make sure to keep them looking, to keep them glancing, show off your curves, your ass, your legs. Look hot. Make the girls jealous, but not too jealous or they’ll think you're an attention seeker. Don’t get too much attention, that’s how you get people to hate you and judge you, “she needs attention to be happy”. Don’t be THAT girl. Don’t have THAT image.

Keep your nail beds, your eyebrows, your face, your hair looking socially acceptable, make sure your teeth are white, make sure you clean yourself, good hygiene is key to first impressions, to all impressions.

Smile! Look Happy! Look successful! Look at ease! Never look sad, don’t look stressed, or pisssed off or hurt. People don’t approach you when you’re sad. You want friends don’t you?

Exercise, don’t use the heavier weights though, keep your slim feminine size.

Eat salad, eat veggies, stay away from the evil C’s ; carbs, cake, chips and candy. Eat not too little but not too much. You don’t want to be fat.  

Don't be a whore, treat your body as a temple. Keep it for the “right one”. Don’t masterbate, we all know only boys can touch themselves, pleasure themselves, wait for a boy to come along to pleasure you.

Don’t be a prude, experience, learn how to be sexy, learn how to turn a man on, learn how to give a great blow job, boys will expect you to know what you’re doing in bed, they like someone who’s sexually confident.

Text back. ASAP! It’s so important, it’s necessary to check that screen 5 times a minute just in case you have to respond to someone. You don’t want someone who texted you 2 hours ago to see you on your phone and you haven’t gotten back to them yet. That would make you look careless and ignorant. Take time away from your phone, turn it off, go socialize, make eye contact, don’t look down at your screen when someone is talking to you, your phone isn’t as important as the person next to you.   

Study hard, spend all your time looking at your books or you might fail, don’t be lazy, put the effort in and it will pay off. Keep busy, have distractions from schoolwork, play sports, pick one you’re good at.

Take risks, do things you wouldn’t usually do, it’s how you learn and grow. Don’t make dumb decisions though, don’t do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.

Make sure you graduate with high grades or you won’t get into any grad school.

Make sure you like your job, find something you love doing, you’ll be doing it the rest of your life. Make sure you get paid well, you don’t want to be poor and struggling to put food on the table.

Get married, not too early in life, you need time to travel, to experience life without a husband. If you get married at a young age you might regret it, you might get a divorce. You don’t want to be apart of the divorce statistics. Don’t get married too late, make sure you have time to build a family, to have children, make sure you are financially stable first.

Grow old with the one you love, retire with a good pension so don’t retire too early. Don’t retire too late or you’ll be bound to have a heart attack from stress and overworking.

Make sure to die without regrets, knowing you made a difference in the world.

You wouldn’t want to die knowing you didn’t live the best possible life.