Everything, not just one thing.

23222

I could make a list of a 100 things that inspire me. It could be something someone said or something I’ve seen. I love to people watch if I’m waiting in the car while my husband goes into the grocery store. You wouldn’t believe the simple things you’ll notice about people. A wonderful older person who can barely walk or park for that matter but still wants to do their own shopping and not give up that independence just yet. I create in my mind what there life may have been like and what it’s like right now. I’ve also seen wonderful acts of kindness. It’s amazing what you can see if you truly open your eyes every day of life. One time I heard a couple fighting in the parking lot, I guess they didn’t realize that people are sitting in cars and it made me sad because I realized they were both probably overstressed from working so hard each day.

I love fashion, hair, cooking, writing, reading, my three adult children, my wonderful husband and all of these things inspire me but there are hundreds more; it’s not one thing I can really pinpoint.

I love history and architecture but it’s most anything that I will find inspiring in some way.

I think it’s more about how the person sees things in general.

Many times it’s like a wheel that starts turning the moment you spot someting inspiring.

I guess everyone who feels they are creative will have a different opinion.

That's why they are so creative!

angelboisseau288@gmail.com

Do You Think This Would Be A Good Poem To Submit