Everlasting Paradise

I wake up in Egyptian cotton, sun coming in through my windows. I treasure the words of wisdom and truth not everyone has gotten, and picture it in my mind like slideshows. 

I go to church where my eyes are opened and enlighten for what's to come. When I leave his home I see the rest of the world broken, feet running quickly to evil, fornicating, everything he views as scum. 

I was once a part of this world and wondering if we were only born to die, storing up riches and making that devouring dragon ecstatic and me sappy. But what I wondered I learned in church was a lie, for he promised an everlasting life that will make everyone only happy. 

For everyone will get another chance at true life , we just need to honestly try and do what he commands. There are those who do not know or ignore and continue to strife , for those who ignore he warns that you will be banned. 

I hope everyone comes to know about the paradise earth, I hope everyone leaves the ways of this world. Go and see what he knows you are worth! And leave that devouring dragon all curled.