The ending of something beautiful

We got into the car and you didn't reach for my hand,the "I love you's" stopped coming when the phone calls ended.I knew I wasn't your person anymore when the little things stopped.You stopped kissing me when I tried to kiss you.I tried so damn hard to make us work, to make me work.But the thing was that I wasn't enough for you.I cared too much.And that was the problem, I cared so much about every single person around me that I forgot to care for myself.Now I'm here,Desperately trying to make a relationship workthat doesn't feel like a relationship anymore work.I'm with another man who thinks it is okay to play with my emotions because at the end of the night he lays with meThe problem with us wasn't that we weren't right for each other,I believe we could've worked.We could've had that type of love everyone that everyone is desperately searching for but maybe the timing wasn't right,Maybe in another chapter, we will work.We could have to type of love that people crave to have.