Dreams?

95757

When I opened my eyes they didn't bring me any clarity or show me the images I wanted to see.
I closed them and I saw the future I wanted to see and what I wanted to become. The sad part about your dreams that they don't reveal a future you want. They cover up the truth of an unanswered question, that you'll be left to decode as if it wasn't meant for you to know. I try not to cry because they're supposed to be meant for me but the only person that is truly hiding the truth is me. I cry and cry and cry because I know that on the inside maybe my life wasn't meant to be the decoded. Maybe I should keep dreaming and let it guide me to the future. Then when it comes time it will become a clear vivid picture for me to understand. Maybe it will show me who I was meant to be instead of all the mistakes I have made along the way. Maybe it will show the true me from what I thought I was suppose to be. There can't be any guesses left me to think of but a life that I should keep living. The dreams that keep showing up are meant for me to understand later on in life. If so I'm okay with living this way because inside I don't want to know the truth. My own personality is conveyed through the unclear dreams and my life as well. I shouldn't be wasting anytime on the way life should be because now my eyes are open. We are the one's that live our lives not the dreams that I see when I close my eyes.