Don't believe everything you think

"Last night I took a L and I didn't bounce back."I received some news that had repeated itself last year. Why can't I be happy with my lover in peace. Yeah we aren't out there but sometimes I forget it that we are exclusive. Does it hurt? Yes but I'm learning to go with the flow and just let my feelings do the talking. 

Did I hurt your feelings? Did I trigger something? Yes, well I'm sorry not sorry for proclaiming my love for him. They're done finally and I can be happy. I'm not blinded by love and words. I'm just trying to piece together the right feelings from the wrong ones.

There are too many voices in my ear telling I how should run my relationship and how there are always more fishes in the sea. Maybe I don't want to go fishing. I caught a fish unintentionally and I'm keeping it until it's rotten and smelly and flies are eating at it and maggots grow out of it. He's my fish and I'm keeping him.

There might be others who are waiting for me but they'll just have to wait until fishing season is open again. I'm not trying to go blind by love and words from my heart. I've been through enough fishes and for some reason this time was different, he came unwillingly and tugged on my rode and I reeled him in and now it's a year and through the maggots and flies I still decided to stand by him. Sometimes your best friend is right in front of you. 

Don't believe everything you think. It's simply could be a trap or the truth but it's up to you to believe.

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerful expression! Please continue to express your life your heart and your soul! Keep sharing!