Dominican Republic

The people in the Dominican Republic instantly caught my eye 

As I walked through the streets, viewing the colorful houses and the sunny bright blue sky

I felt an instant connection with everyone in this small village, asking myself why do I?

Everyone from different ages shared moments and laughter with each other, being so unified

There was love and genuine respect between each other that I’ve never seen before, I truly felt so surprised. I fell in love when I always heard vibrant music in every corner as I fantasize about how my life would be living here, while I watched the sunrise. As I visualized the beautiful people dancing and laughing together as the vibrant music tuned in to everyone’s ear, I realized that this beautiful small island and culture is where I can Identify. The colorful houses, the music outside and the people so unified,  is what truly inspires me because not only do I identify but because this is where I feel the most alive.