Dear Dad

Thu, 08/24/2017 - 13:40 -- NiellaD

You gave me away like I didn’t mean a thing I was in the way and you didn’t believe

I belonged to you while you acted a fool didn’t give a hoot what would happen to me

Your offspring undoubtedly though you did doubt mom see she wasn’t what you think

Women to be all because of what you were brought up to believe it’s a shame what you went through that doesn’t mean I should go through it too! 

I’m your link whether you like it or not I am the result of your slipknot the way you felt caused me to believe men are incapable of love you see 

you left me to be with he the one that taught me many things but loved me just the same as you not enough maybe that’s true it’s the reason I cannot love the male species 

in lue of my pursuit of happiness I lost my way but you see being gay isn’t the end of me 

her love will stay because she is me and I her safe place to be. You fell for the first one at your door thought she was everything and more 

so she boar two more of yours a boy and a girl beautiful they are I love them despite she hates me because of who I am and where I’m from she can’t stand for them to love me nor you lets you love me from a distance and you allow her to!  

I am not the devil I am thought to be more the opposite if you get to know me you missed out on something sweet 

that would’ve loved you like no other could ever see I hope they love you but I know that she doesn’t care for anything but her own selfish needs 

jealousy is the ugly truth...bitterness...can cause a woman to deny the proof 

of her own self while your youth has faded it’s not to late to be a father be a man that’s something I can’t fathom or understand…………