Dear The Boy I love The Most.......

(Made by my friend J!!)

Dear The Boy I love The Most,

We have been friends for a year now, no problems , no fights, no drama. But as the days turn into weeks and weeks turn to months and months turn into years and years turn in into forever.

I finally found out what the feeling in my stomach was the little flurry of happiness I felt. You made me feel complete and whole.

Dear, The boy I love the most.
Thank you, for your love, friendship, trust and respect. You make me happy and sad and sometimes a little mad but I love everything about you and your personality.

We are like two birds flying free.
But no matter what I do you will never love me the way I love you....

And as sad as it is for me to know that you want to be happy with some else and not me...

Your life will always be before mine you will always be more important than I ever will be.

Dear, The Boy I Love The Most

You are always there for me...The days my anxiety and depression are the worst...the days I hate myself and who I am.... I know I am a burden to you but I can't help it when I am around you all day...

And the day you got together with someone else the day you became the boyfriend of my builly... And my Abuser......

It was fun while it lasted.

I hoped our well

I hope you are happy

I hope your not sad

I hope your not in pain

I hope you love the life you have... I know I don't.

My life is not complete without you in it......

Dear, The Boy I Love The Most

I Love You more than a friend

My heart burns with a passionate fire....

Love The Girl You Love The Least....