The Cycles Of Relationship

Fri, 08/15/2014 - 15:05 -- Mela94

It was crazy, insane how it happened so fast. & your probably feeling real happy saying," I'm free at last." Now please, let me know what I did so bad. It sucks that you judged me after everything we had. But it's okay, its cool. Go party, be gone. Grinding with girls, wearing mini skirts and nothing under on. That's what makes you happy? That's why you broke my heart? I guess it's true what they say, " Life is a work of art." Now I sit here & think, " Do you ever think of me ?" or have you erased me from your conscious memory? I guess I'm lame & I should forget you. But who forgets someone they totally commit to. Can't you see what I really want to do. I swear the only person I want is you.

I don't get it. I don't understand. Felt like a clueless puppet in the palm of your hands. You wanted a break & I wanted to last but you were loving those girls & you treated me like trash. Now you put up a front like you didn't do shit. The girls you called " just friends" wanted us to split. So I gave you what you wanted like I was your maid. But you'll never find no one like me, downgrades.

I wanna know what happened to us. To all the promises, secrets, adventures, & trust. & you always thought distance could be a real problem. Thought you were always at the top when you were crawling at the bottom.