Coping

115 N.Yale Villa Park IL 60181

You see me drawing sitting alone in the white void of my room

You may even speek up but reseave only the cold winter's chill as a response

But if you brave the cold and push threw the transparent snow that blocks you and I

I will not stop you from viewing what I am drawing from my mind

But mark thies words of mine

For the drawing on this blank canvus is just doodleing my mind

You find me hanging there, still on a page with no face of mine

Body distorted till my limbs are undefined

This body on this page of mine sways in the wind, my eyes longing for that prize.

But when you ask me, I quickly throw this body on this page of mine away and You ask simply

"Why"

"Why do you draw your body on that page of your's so lifeless"

"Why do you feel alone and afraid"

And with dead vacant eyes I will look up.

I will want to scream

I will want to yell

But as if there are no words to begin with or as if i lacked a mouth from the start

All you will see is my dead vacent eyes

Fear not though

If i can not speek and be brave enough to say what i feel know that this is what I would say

" I have no were left to run "

Poetry Slam: 

Catgame21234

This was inspired off of when I was growing up. I was the kid who couldn't get along with anyone because of how blunt and just goofy I was. Because of thiat I withdrawed into my own little worlds. I would draw, or atleast try, to draw them. In every class I would just draw because the stress of the life outside of class with the other students was just too stressfull for me to cope with.

My grades plumited because of that…

Happly now, I no longer have this problem but still it the mental scars from that time are still in my head…even if they are a bit faided now~

savigirl14

Drawing is a great way of self expression

savigirl14

A notebook is my and possibly your best friend. They will never deceive you and they're always there. Keep drawing and writing