Confused and Broken

Hard to dry my eyes when the sky is so grey. Why do I cry when you seem to be okay? I thought I was done feeling this way, but it seems to me that things will never be the same.

Why do I sit here and lie to myself? Trying to convince me of things I don't believe. I shoud be used to being by myself. With no one who likes me for me.

I'm tired of feeling like I'm not good enough. Tired of feeling like things can change. Deep down in my heart I know things will never go back. No matter how much I wish and pray.

I can't help but to feel sorry for my heart. Like this is all my fault. I had a bad feeling that we would part. But I always pushed that thought away.

I have nothing left to offer. No one wants a broken girl. I have nothing left to give. Nothing to add to this world. Now I'll sit here in silence. All I have left now are my thoughts. I don't know what to do. I know I am stronger than this but now I feel so weak. I am my own worst enemy but that's all I got. All I have is me.