Carpe Diem

How long is a secondCan you even imagine how many seconds go by in a yearDo you even for one of those seconds consider how short of time that isDo you wonder how many seconds it takes to forgive or how many secondsit would take to pull the triggeror how many seconds it would take put it downNo, you don't.I feel we don't consider for one of those seconds how precious they areOr how we use those seconds to kill time as it's trying to save us from losing those days to the moonI lose sight of the memories as time is priceless but yet we value even a second of our timewhether it be a kiss, or a miss.A memory that sends us to tearsOr tears streaming down from paradise.whether it be from Him or usWho should we trustOur own mind or should we, just for a secondlisten to his song.For just one second make sense out of this worldthat's losing time every second we breatheevery time we speakAre we being to meektoo submissive to timeNot giving it all And just letting it fallI think it's out of lineWe need to try to align thesememories, make more than we believeand make more scenes in this movie called lifeA second, a minute, a hour, what do all these have in commonOne statement: They all countWhat's the difference in all these valuesIt's how we use them and the moments that consist of them.You only live once rightIs that a reason to wasteNo We need to make hastebefore these seconds, minutes, hoursthey all tick awayAll I can say is today, every second  will beckon us and say Carpe Diem and don't let it slip cause onceit's gonethe pictures drawnAnd the day has already dawnAnd the bells of you're mind has gonged