Break

My heart will break
My life will be shattered
My world will be gone

I cannot even bare the thought of loosing you.
I know we all have our own time. But I can't imagine what life would be without you.
You have been there for me in good and bad, through love and sorrow. How will I live without you? My heart will break as I would no longer have the one that meant the most to me and I would be alone.

You've taught me
You've helped me
You've protected me
But most importantly, You've loved me

With you I feel as though I could fly to the heavens because you are the one that gives me strength. You are always there for me you will always help me through hard trials. I don't know how I could live without you because you are the one that gives me strength.

My heart will be destroyed
My life will be demolished
My world will be divided

The thought of life without you is painful enough to just think about
How will it be when your time comes and this all becomes not just a thought anymore but a reality?

You've encouraged me
You've strengthen me
You've inspired me

With you I know I can fly to the heavens because you are the one that gave me strength. You were always there for me you would always help me through hard trials. I don't know how I could live without you because; you are the one that gives me strength.