To the boy who tried to ruin me

To the boy who tried to ruin me,  I’m sorry. No, I shouldn’t start my letter off like that.  To the boy who stopped talking to me, You don’t know my story,When we were freshmen, you called me fat.Too fat to have a boyfriend.And all I heard was too fat to be loved.I thought that you were my friend,But all I felt was judged.Judged by you and by societyAnd all I felt was anxiety for my personalityAnd so I suffered quietlyand in privacy.Four years later,I am finally happy with my personality and mentality So I will defiantly treat myself like royalty.Because I am now a goddess.A forgiving goddess.A too forgiving goddessWhen we were seniors, I forgave youWe became friends again and I had hoped that our friendship wouldn’t fall through.But here’s a preview:It did. It did.You wanted a relationship and I didn’tyou stopped talking to meAnd went back to treating me like trash.Leaving our friendship in the ashI guess this was my backlashFor not treating you like the trash.News flash:You're an ass. To the boy who once claimed to love me, I pray you meet a girl who loves you correctlyAnd you love her rightlyBrightly with passion and politely as a person  To the boy who made me think I was unlovable, I am now unbreakableUnapproachable, indestructibleAnd unemotional towards your unbelievable unconceivable words and actionsThat are unforgivable. Too unforgivable for this forgiving goddess.