Born a victim

The ones who were born just to be dead fought to change the world now it’s their body that bled, one of them was only on his way to see a play, next thing you know he died and the sky turned gray, one of them was supposed to be recuperating but instead he died when everyone thought he would be rejuvenating, one of them had a victory leading the Spanish American war but died a lion with a big roar, the youngest man elected into office with a welcoming hi became the youngest president to die, let’s remember them with a moment of silence. Now that the silence is over, I hope we all can learn from our past presidents that there is more to life than just war. Even though we had to fight for what was ours, we are still conquerors and one of the most powerful countries in the world. The new inventions we came across changed the world forever. We live in a world of unity and it’s continuing to spread throughout the world. I wonder how far this journey will be. We are now in the era of real change, we only pray that the future will be better. We can only hope for the best because the best will eventually come if we contribute upon it. From here on out, let’s not forget who represented our flag and ruled for country.

Cymone Newton