Is Black Beautiful?

Is my black beautiful? I live in a generation that's cleaning up the mess the previous had made. Striving for equality, justice, but one thing doesn't seem to change.
Is my black beautiful? Staring at top models and actors brings me down. Walking into Walgreens where ivory and "caramel" are the only makeup choices to be found. 
Is my black beautiful? How am I supposed to say yes when the media tells me I'm not even second best? Fair skin seems to win so here I am standing in the constellation bin. 
The darker you are the less beauty is seen, tell me I'm crazy but I'm not trying to be mean.I live in a time where white is still right. How am I supposed to believe that my black is beautiful when our definition of beauty stops at mocha?
These are things I fight with every day. Feeling like I got the short end of the stick, insulting my culture in many ways. Is my black beautiful? Some days I can say "yes" but days like today I don't even feel second best.