A Better day

Words cannot contain how much pain that she feels.She lost her five children to waves of steel.  How can she go on and keep on living without her beloved by her side. The pain is killing her through the night. She is a dying woman that has lost the light. The things that truly matter will be gone forever. Her children, her husband, and her relatives all together. She goes to sleep hoping for a better day, but when she wakes up she finds herself hoping that this is a dream and that she doesn't die alone. She sees the disaster that always lies when she wakes and remembers that she has to deal with her pain of today. The laughter and kisses have faded away and she looks outside praying for a better day. One day she'll wake up to the heavenly chorus and finally see her children and know that today is a better day. Spread the love to her people and the hate somewhere else. They just need another Savior to save them from their lack of wealth.