#BecauseILoveYou

BecauseILoveYou 3 Years Of Being Depressed 2 Years Of Not Giving In1 Year Of Searching For Someone Far From The Rest At Times We Confuse Love With Lust, But I'm Not ConfusedLove Is When Someone Makes You Feel At Ease Instead Of Feeling UsedIts not as EAS-Y To Get Into Your PantsLess Than A Sex Partner, More Than A Friend When They Fall In Love With The Looks Of Your Face & Not The Curve Of  Your Waist BecauseILoveYou I’ll Do Anything To See You Smile, Refuse To Put Your Time To Waste. Love Comes With Four C’s & Ian Talking About Confusion, Controlling, Cheating and CatBut BecauseILoveYou I’d Rather Show You Commitment And Nothing Less Of That BecauseILoveYou I’ll Make Sure We  Communicate, Lack of Expression Can Lead To Resentment and Feelings That Are Fake. BecauseILoveYou I’ll Always Comfort You And Pick Up Wherever You Lack. Through Thick And Thin Don't Doubt It I Got Yo Back  BecauseILoveYou We’ll Have That Connection Where I Snatch Your Soul Every Night I’m Not Speaking Sexually But Baby Let Me See What Yo Mind Like