Because I Love You I must....

Because I love you I must see you,I must show you the version of yourself that you can't seeI must regard the insecurities that burden your body And I must pray that I'm the eyes you see yourself through Because I love you   Because I love you I must communicate,I must speak to you and not of you and be as the windI must be the cool air in our heated arguments And I must understand that you are human just as I am Because I love you   Because I love you I must respect you,I must be aware of your limits and act as the oceans currentsI must push you past your limits while I stay within your lines And I mustn't pressure you to be okay when you're scared Because I love you   Because I love you I must own my mistakes,I must keep to myself my hands are my own even in a warI must know my own limits through the flames of my decisions And I must pick you as my poison not a powder or a bottle Because I love you   Because I love you I must do what's right,I must speak even if you'll hate me I will become the sunI must guide and be warm through your tough days And I must speak because it'll better you in the long run Because I love you   Because I love you I must understand,I must give advice and receive in return I must be a friend I must surrender to you I must not manipulate to gain control And I must be your equal as you are mine Because I love you   Because I love you I must trust you,I must hold my breath as the green creeps up my neckI must see the truth even if I’m blinded by my pain And I must believe in us even if all I can see is redBecause I love you   And because you love me you would pardon me as I pardon you