The American Dream (noun): The dead idea that every U.S citizen has equal rights and opportunity in America.

Im hurt and there nothing worse.

These kids take drugs and make love and are destined to become professional thugs but what do I know i'm a privileged white girl, a nice girl.

A girl whose soul is digrading from a childhood of minus the hood. I could complain, if it weren't for my race and this white girl's sad little face, but you don't know me, you don't feel me.

A girl who grew up in house of manipulation and physical abuse to destroy the idea of desperation to leave....

Don't say im invalid and and judge me when you say you stand for equality, and yeah we all live in a yellow submarine but what the hell happened to idea of the american dream. What ever happened to the idea that all men are created equal....but it all comes down to the hate we give to the world...all so feeble, and as much as I hate to admit it, it's the truth, I have a voice and i'll yell until I have no other choice.

I will stand up for what is right no matter the consequences of age, gender, race, sexuality,  or religion, because we all sit on our phones waiting for adults to make decisions for us, so where are my rights? When finally the light drives out the darkness, soon enough the world will know that the hate is the darkness.

Its seems like i'm complaining and blaming but the one I have to blame is myself, for caring about everyone but myself.