Am I'm Wrong

Am I'm wrong for wontting better then what my family was. Men.I just sit back and recap on there life and what they didn't do. Simple shit. just like not finishing school. Nobody.i mean nobody have a high education. all they no is how to survive and smoke weed. thats all they can be. well shit adam why u was provoke to eat the apple of the tree.  Because i can do way better then that. finish school get a job and enjoy that lifestyle to where my life is at. never be a fuck boy out in this so called word of pain.i wont my actions to speak louder then words. I gotta be that role model for young kids. do whats write. because if i let these kids fall then it will never be the same. Am I'm wrong for wontting better or is im just being a good citizen to this world we live in. 

Angelwith1wing

You're not wrong for wanting a better life for yourself and your family. I am actually proud of you for most young men do not pursue college and a better life, but like you said "weed" and other disastrous things. Know that you are going to make it and that you will definitely have support along the way with God by your side along those that God will send to make the journey less painful and stressful. Hey, I will even pray for you on your journey if you want, but you are not wrong for wanting a better life. Check out some of my poems please. God bless you and keep writing on my friend:)!!! 

tradeilpureifoy

Lol thanks i love that u took the time out comment will do keep in touch with your poetry.