Alone

Standing all alone, in a crowd full of students. Trying to stay unseen, as I'm going where they've went. Feet hovering in a small puddle, they are now soaked... Stumbling as I go along, I do not think that I'm fully awake... Getting where I was headed, I go straight to where I'm suppose to... Talking to no one along the way; I just want to get done with this day. Side-stepping all the things, blocking my daily path. Knowing everything that comes, and taking it's wrath... Hands gracing my sides, as I walk towards my next destination. Pathways are overflowing with persuasion; trying to get me to stumble once more. But I'm getting where I'm going, and doing anything it takes to get me there. Even if that means-loosing every one I hold dear. 

ambercurry37

When I read the title, I thought it would be a sad poem, but I like how you put a sort of positive spin on being alone. If you are fighting to do what's right, it's okay to be the only one walking in that direction. Great job.