All I want to say is thank you

Even though we have been passing by each other much lately,  Even when we're bent over gasping, we still try to make it there,side by side,   I want to thank you for loving me for everything I am, and I love you with both my body and my mind.  I give thanks with you every day to every day  because you are the best gift that life has lead me to.  I know that we have been crying due to our issues,  but we are strong and weak, it means that we can stand on our own,  and we can come home and let our guard down. We can fight to be happy no matter what people say about us.  You are part of my everything, tho it may not look so big, When I make believe the truth, I can deny that your so much All I have to my name is my smile and a curious mind and still you stay  I dont want to lose you, especially now that we are entangled Who wants to grow through the pain of cutting it all of Remember that a real thing is when we both trust that we love each other,  and that makes us.  Good morning my love