Ain't real

I really don't want to tell you how I feel,

Love to close my heart ....Running away
Before I really tell you how I feel .
make the last move
Bouncen out telling myself  i knew you wasn't real

...unsure if you here to stay .
They say everything in life is temporary
Are you running Game
Give me a reason to trust a man
Really you aint here to stay
Not Part of the plan so you temporary Aid.

Not Even Sure if you tryn to run this play  ..cutting myself off before it brings me pain , longing for all the reason why you still here
Reassuring myself in time your true face will Appear

telling me off when im mouthing off Am i wrong   i dont trust no one , out to hurt a girl, wonder why I dont  trust no one  , telling myself
That its okay if you want to leave today.  Its my broken heart so leave it were its lays .

wouldn't be the first or the last to so let's be real i know you aint here to stay. So what's the deal

Baby let's be real go on go ahead leave today they say it my trust issues my trust issues , so leave today.

I'm not yours and your not mine ,my heart don't even belong to myself

.. looking at the clock got me thinking we getting ahead of ourselves.

, im on gods time yea baby I'm on God's time
Aint that a suprise, getting use to your presence doesn't help one bit , pushing myself back got me thinking for a minute and reflect on this, are you a friendemey
When my heart crys will you runaway..

I cant be moved because I know who I am, built myself on this and i aint ever going to fall on this ,not for a man look were my feet is, following in my father's foot steps taking about the one up above, why i preach rap a vocalists  slap back

This isn't me yea my pain isn't me i choose what you get  see , asking myelf will i learn to ever trust again paranoid about the thought , but at the end I hope you a true friend

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

Love The Lord 1st

while flesh will let you down , He will never leave nor forsaken you

The Lord will provide good people in your life

promote this poem to my group