About me

Felling the pain again of like when I was five an I need my mom to kiss it away but she was no where insight an damn that hurt left me wondering the street at night my big bro found me told me ma not coming you got to realize that now come back inside I got you your fine then he left me mama an him got into it an I knew from that day love hurts but I learn to smile even when it hurts I learn to live with the pain and she gone again an you think I learn after all these years an I'm sick of given out my love an it's made it easy an hard for me to let people in or to trust my best friend lost his mine my other brother we was like twin an this is the shit that gets me down this is the shit that know one see but I gotta shed them some where so I shed them on these page for someone to see so maybe they know they not alone in this thing call life yea people do thing to hurt you cuz you was to good to them and they mad you left because they could never give you the level of love or even loyalty you give them the one person my best friend the one that share his sandwich with me when we was kid no food in the pantry I don't even remember where he got it I think he stole it from Safeway hes a dopehead now his mind gone life took us on different an I'll never forgive my self for that we was stick up kids ruling Thur the street he was my ride to die same blood run in our vain he was there with no light in the same house my mama ain't been home In week only a few no how that feel me and my brother we was going to get cream tatt on are wrist but he didn't come home that day left me all alone that day I waited for week in the trap house where my mama stay have you every grown up in a trap house if you didn't then I don't expect you to relate to the thing I fellin he wasn't there an I go into the game I wasn't what I wanted but have you every smelt dope being smoke watching your ma high as fuck I did what I did to get a way an it wasn't better man I miss my bruh found out he got caught out them boy ran up got that boy on lock down an my family still ain't right I still close my eyes an part I never get them call my mama over dose or my brother got caught up and got hit because that's how things go and we didn't chose it now I tryin raise my kid found away out an cuz it was never for me it cost me a couple of thing like my heart for one cuz it's with you and my freedom cuz life don't come cheap I don't think you get It got to be for sure of what you want with me and if you ain't trying to hold me down for the rest of my life then I can't take that risk of falling to the street cuz I hate that shit so when you act like I ain't real or like you can fine somebody else I think back to this shit like I'm built from this any when I get to think they better then me I remind myself they always had someone looking out for them rather it was they mom aunt brother grandma grandpa even a best friend all I every had was me