Abandon the Light, Join the Darkness

We are the children nobody wants. People view as monsters, because we are different than you. But look inside us! We all bleed the same colored blood. But, it does not matter to the people, our outer appearances is all that matters to them. So I request that you abandon the light. Abandon this world that shuns you as a monster, and come join the world of darkness where we accept all those that do not need to be rejected.

You see, we will take you in, and treat you as our family. We see you for who you are, in and out. Your flaws is what makes you unique in your own way, and we understand that. We want to make the world that we see fit, and we need all the help we can get.

You can help us take this world, and make it an acceptable place. Where no one is judge by anything that makes them different. We see people as people, with the only difference being the way you act out to others. We are already labeled as monsters, freaks and rejects. Why should we have to hide, while the world goes on without us?

So I ask you, grab your weapons, and let us revolutionize the world. Power is in numbers, and we have more numbers than any army. We understand each other, we all fight for one purpose. We will lose some, but we all know the price it takes to make a change. It takes blood to shed blood.

Are you with us? Are you done being treated the way you are? Grab my hand, and I'll help you into the battle field. We'll burn the world, and its ashes rebuild it. They'll realize thier mistakes, but by then it will be too late. I refuse to take any apology! So what do you say?

Abandon the light and join the darkness.