6 months later...

I know these past 6 months have been rough. I know these past 6 months have been hell, but I'm proud of you for not giving up, for not giving in. I'm so proud of you for always trying to make yourself a better person than you were the day before. I love that you can always see the brighter side of things no matter how dark it all seems. I know you still struggle every day, I also know you still have hope. I'm not sure where we'll be in another 6 months, I just know we won't be where we are today. That's okay, you're still growing. Sometimes you might not want to try, you still do it just to see how far you'll go. I know it's still raining inside of you...but we've never been bothered by the rain before. Most of all, I want you to know that I love you. Keep your head up. - A letter from me to me.Taken from "The things I've always needed to hear, finally coming out."8/11/17