Waiting

I have never been someone who would accept it when someone tells them no,

Because I believe that when things get tough, that is when you learn the most and you grow.

Sometimes it is hard to stay positive when your world around you is falling apart,

But that is when you have to dig deep and you have to follow what you feel in your heart.

Patience is a virtue, and sometimes it can be difficult to remember this,

But I can't sit around and regret not taking that chance, because I would much rather swing and miss.

Everyone keeps telling me to move on with my life and to just let it go,

But if you don't take that chance than there is no way that you could ever know.

Maybe for you it is easy to give up because you are used to getting what you want rather quick,

But for me, I had to keep fighting for everthing in order for it to stick.

From now on, the negativity that you are bringing in my life will no longer effect me,

And one day I will prove to you that it was worth it, and then you will finally see. 

No matter what, until someone else comes along, I am always going to remain onto that hope, 

And no matter what it takes I plan on moving that mountain, while you look at it and you only see the slippery slope.

If you hold on long enough, you can plan on things playing out the way that you envision them in your mind,

And if you keep hoping and praying you'll be pleasantly surprised at what you find.

The waiting is the hardest part, but it can lead to something miraculous when it is all over,

And if you work hard enough you can make your own luck instead of wishing on a four leaf clover.

Sometimes it can be hard, to keep hanging on when everyone around you is telling you that you're crazy,

But maybe you are willing to work hard for what you want, while everyone around you is just too lazy. 

It can be hard, and this journey can try to bring you down, and it can also be discouraging, scary and rough,

But it's up to you to stick it out until the end, and to keep going even when things get tough.