Unknown

Going through fire
She's waiting to breathe out smoke
Her lungs filling up with blackness
Screaming out "I'll never go back."
Than the world stops turning
The people that once saw her standing there waiting for her lungs to build up with oxygen no longer sees her anymore
The people that was once saving her is gone now leaving her stone cold below 0 degrees
She is name as a label
The feelings she had
Being honest
One word,  one voice
The truth was there
Hurting only her
The person she once was,  is no longer there,  back to the old her
Her voice is just voice, her voice has words speaking the truth letting everyone in
Her voice was loud now silent
Her heart is to soft only to become another piece of broken glass or a ripped up piece of paper
They say change
How does she change when that's all she ever sees is the dark side of the moon.
This is you at one point sitting on the edge of your bed watching the walls turn black, This is you one night searching for something to change your pain
Saying I'll never go back, Her heart is going up and not coming down, how does she breathe when she can't even feel the beats inside her own chest.
This is people watching you smile and not knowing that your heart is broken and is no longer playing the notes that made you laugh once
This is me hurting and wondering about six words that will never be accepted into my own head
"do I want change for myself."
She's only afraid of the monsters under her bed
She's only scared of life
She's only afraid of the old ways that she only knew
Stop
Three years later and she's still the same.