The Truth of Those Not the Same

Change is what drives this world. Nothing stays a constant speed. Every heart beats differently. Minds rearrange themselves. People speak obscure words. Friends say "I'll have you're back, No matter what I've got you." I say "Let's be real here,  the only person you're always there for is yourself." No person can keep a total promise. That's the flaw of the human race. This is how we live our lives. It seems so perfect to be this way. Keeping distances from those not the same. Saying one thing means another. Taking action spreads the lies. Repeating history as we live the future. Bringing old faults around the cycle. We say it will never happen again. Discriminating between ourselves not against others. Finding differences. Excluding similarities. This is how we live our lives. It seems so perfect to be this way. Keeping distances from those not the same. Too tall, too fat, too short, too skinny Nothing is what we call "perfect." That sick image of the devil inside us. is what strikes a blow to society. We say this is what we want to be. And when we get there we are disgusted. Nothing is good enough. Nothing is right. No one owns up to their faults. This is how we live our lives. It seems so perfect to be this way. Keeping distances from those not the same. Now we all think we can fix ourselves. But that is just the thing. We cannot undo the deeds of our ancestors. Those of Adam and Eve. There is a stream inside us. No matter we cannot change our wiring. We can conform our thoughts to one way And agree on everything we do. But the human race is different  than every other creation. This is how we live our lives. It might not be perfect to be this way. but we can only survive,  with those not the same.