Spear me the word

Didn't all of us make a resolution?The one you could call new year resolution?How many followed through them to this present presentation?Please spear me the wordI have heard oceans of that Don't wish me a happy new yearBecause there is nothing happy about the yearAnd nothing new about the year!Tribalism, terrorism, nepotismAnd all the zims that you could remember, are they new?Please spear me! Poverty, prosperity, loyalty, and all the tys that you could remember are they new?Please spear me!In fact, forget the two and thousand and let's go by the finalThe two thousand was the year 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9... Was the number I recited in the days of nursery rhymes at the pass of timeIn days I recited them for 1,095 daysIn months it was 36 monthsIn years it was 3 solid years reciting one, two, three...Tell me should that same number be new still?Please spear me! Spear me the long life and prosperity!That in reality nothing has given me hospitality.Which do you prefer; to live long without legacy or to live short with an indelible mark?It is not how far but how well... Spear me the wishes For if wishes were horsesThe beggars would not only ride one but many!For now the princes are walking on foot While servants are upon horse!What have you done to stop this omen?Spear me please! Please spear me that word"I wish you a happy new year" For without attitude and characterThe year be happy with violence and co Now the wind is blown The jingle is goneThe popping and champaign is goneWhat next?Can't you now action take?That the rat goals and objectives achieved?That indeed the year would happy be?That the hyphen in between death and birth time would smile that a legacy has been? I won't be last though, I'll still say haply new yearBut spear me the world "I wish you long life and prosperity" For my friend Terry died aged 18. Should that be long life?My grandfather was wretched when I came to this world. He is wretched still and obviously will be wretched. For what has 90 years got to do with prosperity? Should that be prosperity? Nonetheless, I wish you a happy and prosperous new year.