Serener Smiles Await

Where does peace delight to dwell? Where love is green and calmSometimes the best people in lifecomes from outside: O my friendA day like this should never end The long labyrinth of the road willNot discourage you nor the dark valeof the past neither today's yokeWhere you have come from has madeYou stronger, sweeter, and special This morning the cold wind greetedYou with a smile and shook yourhands with a warm gift of friendshipNature is happy you are hereA child of wind, a child of nature The lanthorn light is upon youO special woman, O tender heartSerener smiles await you in the fieldGod is guiding your feet never tofalter; O great wings of height The powers inside of you are greatFrom a distance, greatness calls unto youEnjoy life and be kind; smileWealth adorns the sparkling futureMore beautiful days are eager to see you The steep mountains you shall climbAnd peace, love, and family shall find youKeep smiling, keep smilingBeyond the white plain, a queen livesHappy birthday Beloved Nazigul💚💜⭐ ©️Poem Makers SL (October 2023)