Our Earth

Build more factories! Burn that house! Demolish the woods and build a hotel!

Humans are the dominating race on earth, yet we are going to be the cause of death

of millions of species we build and creat with the soul purpose of making money 

money that will only make us richer, what is the point of making money when our earth

the only planet with life know to man is dying, we only care about ourselves and who cares 

about the animals anyway they do not understand what is happening they are stupid and 

delicious, we say this because we are not animals however if animals were to speak to us

we would see the harm that we cause to them we kill hundered if not thousands of animals

a year just for consumption and more than what we consume is thrown away we don't care 

for our animals and one by one a species of animal will vanish from earth and will only be 

remembered by pictures, our earth will not live for 1,000 more years in my opinion if 

we continue to do the same as we are, 7.4 billion people on this earth which is suppose to 

double in a couple years what are we going to do the answer is simple we will die along with 

OUR EARTH.