My Wonderland

My wonderland

Here I am , in my wonderland , somewhere beneath the trees . Here I stand in my wonderland , a place where I can breathe . A place of confusion , a place of peace , here I stand in my wonderland , a place where I can see . What I see is beyond the eyes of a human on earth . I see the truth , the meanings , the worth . I feel the energy of a thousand birds , flying out , into the infinite universe . When I open my eyes , what do I see ? Spirits , energy , an infinite beam . This light shines out beyond , it reaches somewhere where no one is found , a place of silence , no sound , a place where I lie safe on the ground . I feel sounds & hear touch . I see flavors , & taste what I see . This world is very strange , this world is just me . For I control myself . My brain is powerless , as I am controlling it . My wonderland is somewhere inside , inside myself , a place where I hide . A place where anything can happen & things will change . A place where I'll find the answers that are hidden in space . For i own this wonderland , I own this dream. I have power in my hands , so let me be free . Free from this earth , & free from this cage . For I dream of a place called my wonderland , only this is not a dream , and I am not alice . Snap back to reality . 

-Angel Eskilian