To My Dear Old Friend

Home
3314 se 4th street Ocala FL

To my Dear Old Friend:

The madness that you have been consumed by has not rattled my faith in you. The first trials and errors were all standard in the sense of your cluelessness. I heeded you guidance and warnings to be cautious of her ways. You said you understood... But you lied... Instead of you studying my teachings, my hopes of your TRUE understanding were shattered by your action. The action high into your name of you looking at her then back to me then to her you dove head first into a pit of corruption, false love, and deception!! Why must you break our fellowship, our brotherly hood for some impostor you say you have fallen for? Treason be not the cause but sorrow lye in your pool, the pool you tread in with waves of shame with the whitecaps of agony. Must it be this way for you? The intricate circuits of your motherboard have been re-wired. Art thou not exhausted of this petty festivity! Mustn't thee be joyous and gay. Rather than shameful and sore.... This i say to you, My dear old friend. 

R4G3.TnT

I woke in the middle of the night and wrote this. Poetry is random but healthy.