May I ask

Hello,

May I ask,

Why that everytime I have an open my mouth for an educated question you lash out responses that make me want to conceal myself with a mask?

May I ask,

When I am completing your assigned work, that you will ask of me, and show me how much of a failure I am with my grades, rather than give a speach to the guys two desks away who talk about the way they would make a girl work?

May I ask,

What kind of mood you are in, not to bother you, but to accompany you and see if you are hope to relate with you better rather than keep everything bottled up and cold, you know that thing in your cabient, the flask?

May I ask,

That when it's time to prepare for college that I may be able to walk up to you, and put my trust in you, for a recommendation because I feel like you were the most honest teacher I have ever met. 

Do I dare ask, that you are the teacher who I should risk my education or even my breath on to answer these, troubling questions?

Well, are you up for the task, that is all I ask.