Lonely

Im so far from home, and I am not sure where to go. Is this why I feel so lonely?  Not knowing if I'll ever be okay without you.  I never wanted to hurt you, but you hurt me and left me in the cold. This is what it's like to be lonely. Cover yourself with a blanket, for you will freeze when near me from the cold heart you left me. You kept playing with my heart, leaving me in the dark. I feel so stupid, all those lies. Making me useless. I was there through the falls, the lies, the fights, the pain. We were never meant to fall, never meant to fight. Nothing ever went right. Now I've fallen I feel it stinging, I feel the bite, but now that you're gone I suppose you feel alright. I am nothing but empty space, all the words I hear are words you say, tell me everything that I need to know. So tell me why when I always see your face, the memory is so clear, I can't erase. Say I want you, I need you. Am I destened for more than this

Say I'm crazy, can you save me, my heart is beating out of my chest. Am I worth more than this?