L-I-F-E

Pine Bluff, Arkansas
5321 Leawood Drive

The "L" in life I abbreviate as living. You may character living as oxygen and movement. I character living as a timeline for improvent. Living is not a choice nor a demand, living is a given gift from the most powerful hands. Living can be dark or light like a blinding light. Sometimes I lose the sense with whether my thoughts and actions are wrong or right. Living is parrallel to a relationship. Do you want to keep going or give it up? Are going to sit there and let your life corrupt?

The "I" in life I abbreviate as in. Sometimes I become stranded to whether I am "in", my own life. Am I "in" my right path, or am I drowning "in" my own bath?

The "F" in life I abbreviate as faith. Faith is such a powerful word, but yet faith is not a possession of our soul but continues to be just heard. In MY dictionary, faith comes before faithless so, if we do not have the possession of faith, how can we foward the motion of becoming tremendously blessed?

The "E" in life I abbreviate as everyday. Everyday lives are decreased, but economically, expenses are increased. I stand here before you and pray that the futures of our young, black children are attained, and when they are no more depression nor goals becoming in vein. On this note I hope that you've acknowledged what life is.

"(L)iving-(I)n-(F)aith-(E)veryday".                                     

The End.

The UndefinedFeminist

Feedback?

The UndefinedFeminist

Feedback anyone?