I Am Who I Am

28164

I am who I am. I'm the child of a single parent, the child that was born in Alaska. I was that kid who did something without thinking; I am that guy who put a rock in his ear in kindergarten just to see what would happen. I had to have surgery to get it out. Yup that's me.
Because, I am who I am and that's just me.

I am that guy who runs the drive-thru window. You can yell at me, scream at me and I'll take the blame because, I am who I am and I feel no shame. I'll give you what you want just as long as it makes you happy. Then maybe you can get off my case? I'm sorry we got your burger wrong.
I am who I am so get out of my face.

I am who I am. I am the guy who can play the guitar. Yes I can bend a string so far. I'll improvise the blues like there is no tomorrow. If you degrade me I'll show no sorrow. I love who I am like I love the key of A minor.
I am who I am and who I am makes me happy ... Sometimes.

I am a shy guy. Sometimes the one people tend to pick on but I love them for it. I play basketball because it is a part of me. If you play me one on one don't think you're hot stuff. This white boy can jump and I'll push you in the stands. That makes me who I am.

I love who I am because, who I am is just fine.