Happiness ( ScholarShip)

I used to say I didn't believe in happiness, that it was just some made-up feeling that would always leave me chasing some pigmented world where I never had to feel alone again. 

Yet happiness is a fragment of time. Happiness is the last time I laughed with him, happiness is the music belting from an old radio until all the words melt into muffled speech. The hardest part about happiness is when it goes away, realizing it's a memory, not an emotion. Happiness created hollow hearts, it created tears, and missing pieces of mind.I take the backseat and watch the memories pass through me, every smile turns into a light when I close my eyes. I take the memories for what they really are, never smile, never laugh, never speak the same. Never will I cherish those moments, because I know one day it'll be faded pictures dancing through the back of my mind reminding me I'll never feel that way again.