Fuck Cops.

Fuck cops
Man fuck cops
Yeah you heard what i said
Why arrest a nigga when they can kill him instead
Cops hate us, they would rather see us dead.
They say we a threat but they really just scared.
"Oh a black man" cmon face your fear
if they throw us in jail, they try to give us the chair.
It ain't fair..
Women and children are also in this hole
Tamir Rice had a fake gun but is it worth taking his soul? Killing mfs, playing God are you worthy of that role?
Sandra Bland was murdered in a plot that flopped, but guess who still got off, the cops, now STOP..freeze.
Hold up, take it easy, breathe..
Take a breath,
Hurry up cause you might not get a next.
They kill our fathers then mock us for being fatherless
Try not to wear a hoodie when you dress.
This country we live in is a mess
We're black in America I stress
We're looked at as nothing but targets at best.
A cop will gladly put two in your chest.
And a couple more to your dome
If you get pulled over, pull your phone.
Matter fact, just stay yo ass at home.
Their emotion toward us they've shown.
So yeah, fuck cops.
Yeah you heard what I said,
They all not bad but most are racist white men,
That just wanna kill black adults and children.
From Dearborn to BR that shit won't stop, and that's why I choose to say Fuck Cops.
And if you treat us all the same, how come that honky just got arrested. Killing innocent and manslaughter at best, shit.
So what about all the money we've invested, spending tax dollars on bullets to leave my brothers hit.
This is for Alton Sterling, who was just selling CD's. this is for Eric Garner, who we saw couldn't breathe. This is for Michael Brown for being shot and left for dead. Tanisha Anderson took a blow to the head. Walter Scott was murdered point black and not one arrest was made yet.
Eric Harris was killed because the cop misplaced his taser "on accident." Dante Parker was stunned to death and Ezell Ford was shot in the back all for what? No other case than Being black. Trayvon Martin back in 2012 and Zimmerman got off from being in the cell..
These are just the names I can think of and you know there are more,
I've even been thinking about maybe becoming a cop and settling the score.
It's funny, they all for guns all across this land until they suspect I have one in my hand.
Our flesh is left cold while them shell casings lay hot
So be safe, out the way, and say fuck cops.

4 niggas, 48 hours, shot to death
And y'all wanna have the nerve to talk about respect? Hell yeah its fuck y'all what did you expect.
And lord forbid we're law abiding citizens.
Philando Castile wife and daughter had to sit and witness him be slaughtered.
His gun was legal...I guess the second amendment only applies to you if your skin is lacking pigment.
People tell us to pray, join a ministry.
But that still isn't enough to end our misery. Don't believe me? Ask the families of the Charleston church shooting.
Dylan roof walked away from a terrorist attack and Walter Scott is still left shot in his back? Fuck that.
Fuck pigs, fuck Feds and fuck ops.
Yeah I said it,
Fuck cops.

see the problem is everyone wants to be a nigga, until yo see the downside to being a nigga. You kill our bodies and then you try to steal our culture. Calling yourselves innovative but y'all really just vultures. The Media may be tryna play us for fools but we all know where y'all get the idea and tools...white culture is stolen ideas and unseasoned food. Add some hockey hair and maybe some boat shoes. Ignorant responses and an arrogant attitudes make up about 87% of all them "gals and dudes."
"Oh we're not ignorant and arrogant" are you sure about that? WHITE scientists have proven the world came from blacks. But since the population is now aware of this fact, y'all seem to think y'all are being attacked. We don't give a fuck about retaliation all we want is justification. All that "but the slaves are free" bullshit isn't enough for me. Y'all are behind on the reparations and we're started to lose our cool. It's been years since slavery and we all haven't got our 40 acres and a mule.

This poem will never end until the police decide to become nonviolent
I am a Black AMERICAN and shall be treated as such. Bad cops give a reason to distrust.
And y'all say don't generalize us but the only thing that's seems to be a main commonality for all the fatalities is that they were all guilty for just tryna be black in the US.
Racism is taught, it's not genetics. So if "son says he hates niggers" it's because you said it.
Find me someone that said all lives mattered before we had to remind the world that black lives did. It's simple, you can't. Because BLM isn't a threat, but they don't understand.
All lives matter is like bringing asthma awareness posters to a cancer prevention stand.
I guess an armed cop death is the same as an unarmed black man. Getting shot in the line of duty doesn't equate to being shot for just wearing a hoodie.
Here's a tip, if you can't stop shooting "out of fear" maybe the police force shouldn't have been your career. You should quit, and go to church with yo scary ass.
Ever had an adrenaline rush, we'll try watching the murder of Terrance crutcher
Ain't even touch her, hands up and that broad Betty shot em, called em a "dangerous thing" on live camera now that's a problem.
Black Lives will forever matter, this is more than just a hashtag. This is years of oppression and unanswered questions. This is for years of the bullshit y'all have done to blacks. From generations of slavery and taking whips to our backs. To the bumbling streets that y'all decided to infiltrate with crack. From the Tuskegee airmen to Emmitt Till, there are way more blacks that we know y'all had killed. This about the 4 girls in Birmingham or the hanging in Piedmont park. Black Lives will FOREVER matter and if don't realize that,
You need to start.

"I got pulled over last winter during a storm and yes the cop was white. I was doing nothing wrong but when he got out the car he reached for his weapon as if he was in a fright. I gave him everything he could ask for or might and yet I was scared,

Because I knew he was the type of person to bring a gun to a snowball fight."

-krispykay