Devastation, Contribution, Collaboration, Consideration and Appreciation (Australia)

Fri, 08/07/2020 - 18:43 -- macd37

COVID-19 Virus is a truly evil guyIt tries many ways to get your body insideWhether is nature or man made, we should be put these asideOne thing for sure, it has devastated the mankindSo many family members have diedBut it is still not sure how many will follow alike  Medical scientists are squeezing theirs heads, for getting the vaccines against the timeSo many brave healthy people putting their hands up, to be a guinea pig for the vaccine, is our pride Health workers are closely contacting with the virus in the front line, without worrying whether they could diePolice and defence personals are protecting the communities, day and nightVolunteers are doing what their are told to do, donating their money and their timeAll of them are risking their lives, some of them have suffered from the virus, and some of them have lost their lives  Governments collaboratively have tried their best to get the decisions rightNo one can guarantee whether they are good enough without having a tryGovernment is borrowing money to support us with a blind eyeNot just free rental from the governments, thousands of dollars have but into your purse without need of thanks as a replyWe may not agree with what the government does most of the timeIt will better off this time to follow government's guidelines, because they have diverse experts on their side  Without parties for years you won't dieDrinking and dancing with the virus, you could be expireBeing in intensive care do not worth it to have a tryDemonstrations should not be held at this frightening timeRegardless what you are thinking, risking other lives, why do you believe it is right?Please consider others' safety, especially the elderly, in your mind  It is definitely horrified, in such a difficult timeCaring is our nature, sacrificing is beyond words to describeAppreciation must be nowhere to hideSuch a wonderful society, many thanks for God's guidelinesLet's get together without whinging, against the enemy outsideKeep faith to God, concentrating our energy to get into the fight!

macd37

Thanks for getting it to be posted.